Friday, November 2, 2007

Patterns, anyone?

I'm pairing down my possessions bit by bit. Would anyone have use for any of the following patterns?

Vogue 8392, cut for a size 8 (31.5" bust, but fits loosely)
McCall's 5317, cut for a size 10 (32.5" bust, 36" bust measurement on finished garment)
Simplicity 4111, cut for a size 12 (34" bust, 37.5 bust measurement on finished garment)

If you would like a pattern, please leave a comment with the pattern number and your email, so I can contact you for your mailing address. No charge, just pass on some good cheer to someone else as payment.

3 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ooh! I'll take the other two if you are still trying to get rid of them!

Meghan said...

Hi sara wink--

Post your email so I can contact you for your address, and they're yours.

Meghan